Sources of info on neurochemistry, poss. involving nutrition

Sid VanKampen bvankamp at emunix.emich.edu
Tue Jan 18 00:44:53 EST 1994

Hi. can anyone list me sources of good information regarding neurochemistry,
 the nervous system in general, and possibly related information about how
 to change this system tyrough various means probably including nutrition,
 exercise, light, etc etc.. ? I am not a bio major, though i do have a (better
 than USA average) high-school background in bio and chem.
-Any sources in ascii could be mailed directly to this account.

                                                   Thank you much.

--
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.           bvankamp at emunix
 It is by the beans of java that the thoughts acquire speed,       .emich.edu