Catecholamine conc in blood

Carlos Villavicencio jackal at casbah.acns.nwu.edu
Thu Jan 20 17:53:06 EST 1994

This is more of an Endocrinology question, but I think it is related enough
to neuroscience that I can hope someone will know this.
I need to find a way to measure the level of catecholamines in the blood,
specifically for epinephrine.  Some diseased states of hyperadrenal
function can lead to an elevated level of epinephrine in the blood, causing
weight loss, sweat, anxiety and hyper-attentiveness.
Please e-mail, sources would be greatly appreciated.

--
The Mad Mexican, Dark Lord of the Sith
Carlos Villavicencio         * "Therefore in fierce tempest is he coming,