First use of T-maze?

W. Jeffrey Wilson Wjeffrey.Wilson at
Fri Jan 21 14:45:03 EST 1994

Small (_Amer. J. Psychol._, 1901, _12_, 206-239) gives the first reference
of which I am aware for the use of a maze for studying behavior in the
rat.  Who was the first to use a T-maze?  Any leads or references will be
appreciated.  Please email me at the address given below.  Thanks!

Jeff Wilson		 		Psychological Sciences
wilsonj at	Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information
        Technology, or the Experimental Bulletin Board Service.
           internet: or