First use of T-maze?

W. Jeffrey Wilson Wjeffrey.Wilson at launchpad.unc.edu
Fri Jan 21 14:45:03 EST 1994

Small (_Amer. J. Psychol._, 1901, _12_, 206-239) gives the first reference
of which I am aware for the use of a maze for studying behavior in the
rat.  Who was the first to use a T-maze?  Any leads or references will be
appreciated.  Please email me at the address given below.  Thanks!

Jeff Wilson		 		Psychological Sciences
wilsonj at smtplink.ipfw.indiana.edu	Indiana-Purdue Fort Wayne
--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information