set of facial stimuli wanted

BARRY MANOR, NO DOUBT. exb0405 at csdvax.csd.unsw.edu.au
Sun Jan 23 11:07:46 EST 1994

I'm looking for a set of standardised photographs of faces showing a variety of
emotional expressions (as well as neutral expressions).  The faces are to be
used in a study of perception of affect in schizophrenia.  If anyone know of a
series of faces which may be suitable feel free to let me know.

Barry Manor  Physiologist Cognitive Neuroscientist Biomedical Engineer.
             PhD Student in Medicine @ University of Sydney, Australia.
             Generally Confused, Lover of Bicycles, Bach and Beethoven.
   DoD #620  'Zeph' Kawa Zephyr 750.  She torques, I listen.
     E-mail: b.manor at unsw.edu.au  (University of New South Wales).