Francis Crick's new book

Dag Stenberg stenberg at cc.Helsinki.FI
Fri Jan 28 15:15:45 EST 1994

Yukiharu Hadeishi (YHADEISH at biomed.med.yale.edu) wrote:
>, Crick does identify the anatomical location for the soul.
Well, most neuroscientist have a try once they get old enough...

> Can't remember where exactly he said it was, now...  an area that has
> been shown by PET scan to be differentially active when a person thinks about
> moving but doesn't actually move.  Sounds like supplementary motor cortex to
> me, but I'm pretty sure that's not what he said.  Inferior frontal cortex?
> something like that.  Anybody out there in 'net-land remember?
Hm, why copy Eccles if one can suggest something else...

Dag Stenberg                               stenberg at cc.helsinki.fi
Department of Physiology                   stenberg at finuh.bitnet
P.O.Box 9                                  tlx: 1002125 finuh sf
    (Siltavuorenpenger 20 J)               fax: int.+358-0-1918681
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki,Finland   tel: int.+358-0-1918532
        X.400:   /C=FI/A=FUMAIL/P=INET/O=HELSINKI/OU=CC/S=STENBERG/