Crick's New Book

Lee F. FrankKolakowski lfk at
Thu Jan 27 09:44:28 EST 1994

Yesterday on All Thing's Considered, Francis Crick was interviewed
about his new book, but I missed the title of it.

In this book, Crick lays out the molecular/chemical/electrical nature of such
philosophically complex constructs as the soul.

These are of course my beliefs as a member of the chemically
reductionist world. What about the rest of you?
Frank Kolakowski

O Email: lfk at                                 O
O        kolakowski at                             O
O        lfk at                                         O
O US Mail: Lee F. Kolakowski        Renal Unit, 8th Flr.              O
O Massachusetts General Hospital    Charlestown Navy Yard             O
O 149 13th Street                   FAX       :  1-617-726-5669       O
O Charlestown, MA 02129             Phone AT&T:  1-617-726-5666       O
O     The home of the G-Protein-Coupled Receptor Database (GCRDb)     O