Psychiatry

Stan F. Davis ai627 at yfn.ysu.edu
Mon Jan 31 19:12:57 EST 1994

I am interested in setting up a new discussion forum dealing
with
issues in psychiatry and abnormal psychology.  There is an
abundance
of controversial research in this area, and many different
viewpoints. Unfortunately there is a huge gulf between those
who
believe that mental illness has a neurophysiological or
neuroanatomical basis (the neo-
Kraepelinians?), and those who approach things from a
psychological
viewpoint (the neo-Meyerians?).
Would anyone be interested in joining such a forum ? If so,
please
let me know and I will get to work setting up the list.

Thanks! I am interetedsted.
Stan

--
Stan Davis