Need Alzheimer's Info

Nadia Diakun-Thibault ab341 at FreeNet.Carleton.CA
Mon Jul 4 08:36:48 EST 1994

In a previous article, sr002b at uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Sti) says:

>I was wondering if anyone in this newsgroup could direct me to online
>resources for Alzheimer's disease, perhaps other newsgroups, bulletin
>boards, or mailing lists.

Yes. Via telnet to National Capital Freenet in Ottawa, Ontario.

         telnet freenet.carleton.ca

Follow instructions to sign-on;  at the   Your Choice ==>  command
type    go alzheimer    and bingo! you get to our area. If you have any
specific needs, please don't hesitate to email request to me.
    _____                         .     .
      | |      .        Nadia Diakun-Thibault      .    .  .        |
     /  |  .           ab341 at Freenet.Carleton.Ca    . .      .      |
"1994 Alzheimer Duel" to benefit the Alzheimer Society of Ottawa-Carleton
will be held on Friday, August 5, 1994 at the Hammond Golf Club. Join us!
 For Registration information, send an email request or read posting in
  Alzheimer Society of Ottawa-Carleton area on National Capital Freenet.