Interfacing the Optic Nerve

Martin Bogdan bogdan at peanuts.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Jul 6 06:37:50 EST 1994

Devin Hosea (0428870 at tucson.princeton.edu) wrote:
: I am thinking of an experiment to measure electrical impulses in optic
[stuff deleted]
: DFH

Hello, currently we are working on the problem to interface nerves and
to interprete recorded signals. For more details, please send me an
email.

Martin Bogdan                       * Tel:    (49) 7071 29 7347
Wilhelm Schickard Institut	    * Fax:    (49) 7071 29 5958
Universitaet Tuebingen		    * E-mail: bogdan at peanuts.
Sand 13, D-72076 Tuebingen, Germany *         informatik.uni-tuebingen.de