3d MRI imaging

SNATH at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU SNATH at BIOMED.MED.YALE.EDU
Sun Jul 10 12:30:13 EST 1994

I would like to clarify a prior query I had put forth about "functional
MRI"; we are not interested in doing MR spectroscopy but rather are
interested in knowing the least expensive software that will run on PC
based hardware (power PC chips, intel or Dec alpha) that will allow us to
do 3-D reconscruction of brain MRI images.  We know of packages designed to
run on workstations (ie Sun Sparc, Silicon Graphics, etc.) but these are
all very expensive and will only work on a particular hardware platform.
We have a sinking feeling that nothing may be out there yet.

S. Nath, MD
Chief Resident
Dept. of Neurology
Yale University