Imetrix

MikeUsman mikeusman at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 21:33:01 EST 1994

In article <Pine.3.89.9407121204.F17846-0100000 at cosy.ab.umd.edu>,
sdaviss at COSY.AB.UMD.EDU (Steven Roy Daviss) writes:

Hi Steve - I'm an investigator for one of Glaxo's other CNS products and
I've talked to their researchers about Imitrex.  An oral form is in
development, as well as studies using lower doses of the injectable form.
I hadn't heard about the nasal variety yet.

I've only needed to use to injectable form 3 times in the past year,
myself but I'd love to see a more convenient deliver method.

My regards to you and the family... Mike