retina mailing-list ?

Thor Eysteinsson thoreys at rhi.hi.is
Sat Jul 16 15:41:33 EST 1994

In <3094sf$3m4 at mserv1.dl.ac.uk> beaudot at tirf.inpg.fr (William Beaudot) writes:

>Does it exist a mailing-list dedicated to the vertebrate retina
>(and all its aspects in visual processing) ?

>Are there people on the net interested by this idea ?

>If yes, keep me informed of your interest.

>Thanks,

>	William

There is something called the CVNet (Color and vision network) which has
all this.  You can subscribe to it by posting a message to

		CVNet at vm1.yorku.ca

I actually just did, and got from them a large file of thousands
of e-mail addresses of all the "big-shots" in retinal and vision research.
 It is updated regularly.  They also have announcements of meetings and
jobs that have been advertised in this area of research. Try it out!

Thor Eysteinsson
Dept. of Physiology
University of Iceland
Vatnsmyrarvegi 16