Huntington's

Eliot Gelwan eliot.gelwan at channel1.com
Thu Jul 28 22:20:00 EST 1994

On 07-27-94, Peter Laudrup discussed "Re: Huntington's:"

PL --I do not know, if the DNA test for Huntington's is available
PL --everywhere.

Many major genetics, or molecular genetics, depts. at academic medical
centers do it. For example, I just sent a sample to be analyzed at the
Boston University School of Medicine's Genetics Laboratory. They're
very thorough and obliging.

eliot.gelwan at channel1.com  | Dept of Psychiatry
82 Perry St                | UMass Med Ctr
Brookline MA 02146-6907    | Worcester MA 01605
-------(Brookline MA, 23:06 on 07/29/94)--------
---
 þ CMPQwk 1.4 #1082 þ Reason: to disagree without being disagreeable.