Bibliographic Software?

Jason Frazier frazierc at essex.hsc.colorado.edu
Fri Jul 29 11:27:09 EST 1994

In article <smachadoCtpHuu.480 at netcom.com> smachado at netcom.com (Dr. Steven A. Machado) writes:
>Does anyone use BIBLIOGRAPHIC SOFTWARE for journal citations?  I need a
>windows based version?
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Steve
>--
>                                             smachado at netcom.com

Reference Manager for Windows or DOS is an effective (and popular) choice.
I've been told the latest windows version includes a few significant
improvements.  Another option you might want to consider is a smaller,
much cheaper, DOS based program called Papyrus.  It's the only DOS program
I've ever chosen to use over other viable Windows options, and I've been
very pleased with it.  Versions from a year or so ago are fully compatible
with Windows based word processors (i.e. Word 2.0), and I suspect more
recent versions can handle Word or WordPerfect 6.0 for Windows.

J...