Williams Syndrome Info Required

Michael Haip michhaip at deepcove.com
Mon Jul 11 03:38:05 EST 1994

I hope someone out there can help me locate recent information in regards
to all aspects about this disease (Williams Syndrome).  Specifically
information in the form of papers, thesis, journals, etc, which deal
with the subject.  If anyone knows of any ftp/telnet sites which may
offer such medical information I would sincerely appreciate hearing from you.
I am rather new to the internet, so any advice or suggestions on where else
I may look or post message inquiries would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Michael Haip  Internet Address:  michael.haip at deepcove.com