Postdoc position wanted: Behavioral Pharm

S SMURTHWAITE SSMURTH at auvm.american.edu
Tue Mar 1 17:26:40 EST 1994

I am currently completing my doctoral dissertation in Neuropharmacology at The
American University.  I have previously worked at The NIH and am currently
employed at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research.  My area of interest is
drugs of abuse, although I have a wide range of expertise in areas such as
kindling, drug discrimination, self administration ...  I have been teaching at
the university level for the last 4 years.  If interested please email me at
your leisure.  I am looking for a job in September.