Study subject needed for Epilepsy and its treatments/others

Marc Sokolowski marc at gauss.math.mcgill.ca
Mon Mar 21 00:24:04 EST 1994

	Hi Everyone,

	I am posting for a friend of mine who's doing research in
neuroscience at the honours undergrad level. I was wondering if there are
some good subjects for study in the areas of epilespy and/or cognition that
weren't yet totally explored, like the effects of some new drugs or
treatment. The objective is to write a small (10 pages) report outlining a
plan of more detailed study to be done within the scope of
interviews/statistical analysis (or any experiment that is not too much
costly/difficult to implement).
	Anyway, thanks in advance,

					Marc
--
"Dressed in uniforms so fine they drank and killed to pass the time..."
		Ian Curtis (1956-1980) - Joy Division - They walked in line
marc at gauss.math.mcgill.ca