seizures/epilepsy

Andrew Patrick andrew at calvin.dgbt.doc.ca
Mon Mar 21 23:50:56 EST 1994

In article <1994Mar18.194554.1254 at hydra.acs.ttu.edu> Z3JEF at ttacs3.ttu.edu (Williams, Jeff) writes:

>I'm looking for a bulletin board on this subject.  Is there one out there?
>If so, send personal message to: Jeff Williams, Z3JEF.ttacs3.ttu.edu

Epilepsy-List has been created for discussions about Epilepsy and
seizure disorders.

To subscribe to the list, send mail to

	listserv at calvin.dgbt.doc.ca

and in the body of the message put the command

	subscribe epilepsy-list Firstname Lastname
		(e.g., "subscribe epilepsy-list Andrew Patrick")

--
           Andrew Patrick, Ph.D.    andrew at calvin.dgbt.doc.CA

                  Listen to CBC Radio on the Internet!
               WWW (Mosaic)/Gopher/FTP: debra.dgbt.doc.ca