How the brain works

"Raymond D. Scanlon", CCAC-BENET rscanlon at PICA.ARMY.MIL
Tue Mar 22 13:47:09 EST 1994

I am looking for people with a good knowledge of the anatomy of the
mammalian brain. People who will look at my explanation of how it
works and will tell me what's wrong (or right) with my thinking.

Available by anonymous ftp from Look in pub.

Or, if you send your snail-mail address I will forward a hard copy.
It is worth a look. Only 2800 words and an easy read.

Ray D. Scanlon
Benet Laboratories
email: rscanlon at

"What is thought except a movement that is not connected to a motor
          Attributed to Walle Nauta