Neuroscience Primer?

Todd I. Stark stark at dwovax.enet.dec.com
Thu Mar 31 11:36:34 EST 1994

stephan at hannibal.psych.ucla.edu (Stephan Anagnostaras) writes...

>Intro:  1) James Kalat "Biological Psychology"

I second that recommendation as an intro text, it has a wonderful
bibliography, very balanced treatments of more controversial
topics, and nice capsule biographies.  You don't need any previous
background to appreciate it.

Is there a recent update of the Kalat text ?  Mine must be nearly
10 years old now.

							todd
| Todd I. Stark				  stark at dwovax.enet.dec.com           |
| Digital Equipment Corporation		             (215) 542-3573           |
| Philadelphia, Pa. 19152   USA                                               |