Need Info re Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis

Ron Platt rplatt at leeds.tiac.net
Tue May 3 00:25:11 EST 1994

Dear Folks,

My nephew is suffering from the above named illness and his parents are
totally in the dark as to what the implications of this illness are. His
physicians have been very little help and he is being discharged in several
days with little or no after care planning.
Can any of you point me toward some information sources (people or
research) that might give us some idea as to what the current treatment
regimes are, what the long term effects of this illness are, etc.?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please reply to me directly at my
email address below. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ron Platt

--