seizure disorders

Paul Malloy Paul_Malloy at
Mon May 2 19:30:42 EST 1994

In article <1994Apr27.222433.31981 at>, Dylan Seff
<seff at husc> wrote:

> In article <1994Apr27.191033.31976 at> Dylan Seff,
> seff at husc writes:
> >discovered (through MRI) that she had a  large gliasol lesion that ran
> Just a quick note--- Once I posted this, I realized that I had written
> down the gibberish "gliasol lesion", which means nothing.
> 	What the doctor said it was is "gliosis" or a "glial scar".
> Thanks again for reading my post.  My e-mail address is :
> 		seff at
Your sister and her parents could discuss other anticonvulsants with her
physician. The nature and frequency of her seizures would also be a factor
in weighing the cost/benefit ratio of neurosurgical intervention.
Paul Malloy
Butler Hospital & Brown University
Internet: Paul_Malloy at