Rescheduling of 2nd Neuroscience Journal Club

David Mckalip dmmckali at gibbs.oit.unc.edu
Wed May 4 17:11:42 EST 1994

Newsgroups: bionet.neuroscience
Subject: Rescheduling of 2nd Neuroscience Journal Club

Many apologies to the people who logged on to the BioMOO 5-4-94 for the
2nd Neuroscience Journal Club.  The Extreme lag caused us to postpone the
meeting.

We are tentatively rescheduling for next week and more details will be
forthcoming.  Please be assured that lag to that extent is rare on the
BioMOO and we will be sampling lag at different times to find the best
time for the coming week.

Anyone wanting to take a look at the abstract can find it in the biomoo
seminar room of BioMOO. Telnet to Bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il port 8888
(the port number is required).  Then type: @go seminar room. You can then
type read abstract.

Any questions regarding this can be sent to:

David McKalip, UNC-Chapel Hill
(Norm on the BioMOO)
dmmckali at gibbs.oit.unc.edu