macular degeneration

frazier2 at muvms6.wvnet.edu frazier2 at muvms6.wvnet.edu
Wed May 4 13:45:52 EST 1994

Not really sure how close my subject is to the topic in this news group but
I am going to give it a try anyways.  My friend's mom has a condition called
macular degeneration and I was hoping someone within reading distance of this
post would be able to help me out with information on this disease.  He told me
this condition was presently considered uncurable and untreatable with its
nature being very mysterious.  Is he right or merely misinformed?? I hope for
his Mom's sake you can answer that question with some positive feedback.

                                Sincerely,
                                     Tyler

P.S. I can be reached through the west virginia net on muvms6 at Marshall
University in Huntington, West Virginia.