**URGENT MEDICAL EMERGENCY PLEASE READ***

Martin Leach leach at mbcrr.harvard.edu
Fri May 6 07:46:06 EST 1994

Dear netters,

Received this email for help....
please forward any info to the email address in the letter and not to me. U
could, and i will forward anything

I need your help from you or other people that you know.
We need to know the effects of the ingestion of acrylamide (20 ml. sol.) in
the body.
There is a 26 years old boy in intensive care, in his body has been found
acrylamide and methanol, that he didn't mentioned before, we want to know
if it is possible that the methanol is a metabolic product due to the
acrylamide.
Which reaction can have these substances in the body?
Pleaes answer soon is very important and send this message to other people
that you think can help.
Thank you very much
Candida: +44-61-955 8231
mjfcvn at mh1.mcc.ac.uk