bionet.neuroscience

Kevin Volkan volkan at netcom.com
Sat May 7 11:15:48 EST 1994

I'm looking for treatment information on agressiveness and behavior
problems caused by untreated PKU. I currently have a patient who has not
responded to behavioral, or pharmacuetical interventions. We recently
have tried a low Phenylalanine diet, but this does not seem to work
either. Medications tried include: Ativan, Tegretol, klonopin, numerous
neuroleptics. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please
respond directly to
volkan at netcom.com

Thanks.

Kevin Volkan, Ph.D.