Homeopathic xray. Was Re: radiation damage to lower spine

Barry Salkin bsalkin at nyx10.cs.du.edu
Mon May 9 06:53:15 EST 1994

bionet.neuroscience and alt.support.cancer removed from Newsgroups: line.

jne at rice-chex.ai.mit.edu (Jeff Eisen) writes:

>She has tried nutritional methods, homeopathy including homeopathic
>x-ray, massage therapy to try to break up the scar tisue, energetic
>healing, and so forth.

I'd be interested in details of the practice of homeopathic xray.
I'd also be interested if someone could explain why we aren't all
being treated with homeopathic xray  by nature, as we are constantly
exposed to low dose cosmic radiation, some of which is in the x-ray
frequency (or wavelength) range ?.

Regards,
Barry.