action potential - neuroscientific Achilles heel

Rifle River jstream at girch1.med.uth.tmc.edu
Mon May 9 14:17:12 EST 1994

In article <xK9O0fb.gokelly at delphi.com>, GREGORY C.O'KELLY
<gokelly at delphi.com> wrote:

> been presented in detail by Dr. John Koester in chapters 6, 7, and 8
> of the PRINCIPLES OF NEURAL SCIENCE in the essays

Do you think anyone will actually pay attention to you after someone on
this newsgroup had to correct your post regarding the title of the very
book you claim to have critiqued?  Are we supposed to think that you can
understand basic Physics when you don't even take the time to read the
title of the book which you claim is incorrect?

Why don't you post what you consider to be the most significant weakness
(Achilles heel) of Koester's work?

Does anyone have John's email address?  I'm sure he'd get a few laughs from
Gregory's posts.

Rifle River                       |   cash value 1/20th of a cent
jstream at girch1.med.uth.tmc.edu    |   void where prohibited

"We didn't send you to Washington to make intelligent decisions.  We sent
you to represent us."  Kent York, Baptist minister to US Rep. Bill
Sarpalius.