Homeopathic xray. Was Re: radiation damage to lower spine

Anthony Campbell acampbell at achc.demon.co.uk
Tue May 10 02:19:11 EST 1994

In article <1994May9.115315.29396 at mnemosyne.cs.du.edu>
           bsalkin at nyx10.cs.du.edu "Barry Salkin" writes:

> Newsgroups: bionet.neuroscience,alt.support.cancer,misc.health.alternative
> From: bsalkin at nyx10.cs.du.edu (Barry Salkin)
> Subject: Homeopathic xray. Was Re: radiation damage to lower spine
> Sender: usenet at mnemosyne.cs.du.edu (netnews admin account)
> Date: Mon, 9 May 94 11:53:15 GMT
>

> bionet.neuroscience and alt.support.cancer removed from Newsgroups: line.
>
> jne at rice-chex.ai.mit.edu (Jeff Eisen) writes:
>
> >She has tried nutritional methods, homeopathy including homeopathic
> >x-ray, massage therapy to try to break up the scar tisue, energetic
> >healing, and so forth.
>
> I'd be interested in details of the practice of homeopathic xray.
> I'd also be interested if someone could explain why we aren't all
> being treated with homeopathic xray  by nature, as we are constantly
> exposed to low dose cosmic radiation, some of which is in the x-ray
> frequency (or wavelength) range ?.
>
> Regards,
> Barry.

I think this probably refers to a homoeopathic medicine called x ray.
Like most homoeopathic medicines, this dates from the 19th century.
It is made by passing x rays through a lactose solution and is taken
orally. It is still used today, mainly to treat the ill effects of
x radiation for cancer.

Anthony