Measuring mental stress

WooYoung Chung wooyoung at bu.edu
Mon May 9 21:37:24 EST 1994

I am starting a research project about mental stress.
Could someone suggest good measures of stress?  I am
thinking of measures like galvanic skin response and
EEG.  I am not familiar with either of those measures
I would appreciate it if someone can provide me with
reference of books, articles, and papers that describe
these measures (or any other measures of stress).

Thank you in advance.