action potential - neuroscientific Achilles heel

Rifle River jstream at girch1.med.uth.tmc.edu
Wed May 11 10:16:06 EST 1994

In article <2qn5ke$iht at emoryu1.cc.emory.edu>, bioaw124 at emoryu1.cc.emory.edu
(Claire Maier) wrote:

> Gregory's background is that he is spinal cord injured, and somehow
> believes that if his theories were to be adopted, they would lead to the
> development of a treatment to reverse his paralysis.

Claire, do you know this for a fact?

When I first read this I began laughing because I thought it was a joke.
Upon second thought, I realized that this could explain Gregory's recent
behavior.  Was this a clever joke? or is it true?

Rifle River                       |   cash value 1/20th of a cent
jstream at girch1.med.uth.tmc.edu    |   void where prohibited

"We didn't send you to Washington to make intelligent decisions.  We sent
you to represent us."  Kent York, Baptist minister to US Rep. Bill
Sarpalius.