nsbp tee shirts

fthornton at ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu fthornton at ocvaxa.cc.oberlin.edu
Thu May 12 09:16:03 EST 1994

  Craig Surman (who has been organizing the tee shirts) called me
from Boston last night.  Apparently he heard about my posting
on the bull board.  I told him my concerns, but left the decision
as too what to do up to him.  He figured that maybe what would be
best would be to go with the design B that was actually voted
on at the NSBP majors meeting.  That is, what was voted in was
this is your brain... this is a NSBP major's brain...any questions.
Craig said he came up with the 'this is a bio or chem major's brain..'
after the meeting and had discussed it informally with a number of
people but that indeed, since it wasn't officially voted on that
maybe it would just be best to go with the old design.
  So, that is where it sets.  There are two designs.  Design A
is a farside cartoon, Design B is the 'this is your brain... this
is a NSBP major's brain.
  As far as other details such as cost etc that is all on the form.
Everyone should have been sent a form.  If you don't have one, I will
put some extras in the NSBP majors mailbox in sperry (its on the main
floor in amongst allthe other mail boxes).
Jan Thornton