Info on S100 beta

Stacy N. Hudgins shudgins at ruacad.ac.runet.edu
Thu May 12 13:44:00 EST 1994

I was hoping that someone would have some literature directions I could
take to be able to find out more information on the S100 beta expression
from glia cells.
							-Stac
 s                                       *  "Great  spirits  have         *
 s              Stacy N. Hudgins         *   always  encountered  violent *
  sssss                                  *   opposition  from  mediocre   *
       s  shudgins at muselab.ac.runet.edu  *   minds."                      *
       s                                 *              -A. Einstein      *