Fate of depression forum

Todd I. Stark stark at dwovax.enet.dec.com
Wed May 18 11:54:43 EST 1994

<1994May13.225444.22200 at nova.wright.edu>, dbienenfeld at nova.wright.edu writes...
>There was a recent posting in this newsgroup (#2707, I think) announcing a
>Depression forum.  The original posting has disappeared from NEWS, my reply to
>it has gone unanswered, as has my direct Inteernet message to the author.
>
>Does anyone have information on the fate of this enterprise?  Did it ever get
>off the ground?  If so, where is it?

The listserver is at <mailbase at mailbase.ac.uk>.

Send the message
	JOIN DEPRESSION firstname lastname
to that address to join.  It is part of a larger set of psychiatry-related
groups.

Description :

This forum exists for scholarly discussion of issues related
to mood disorders in clinical and research settings. Integrative
biological- psychological contributions are particularly welcome.
Topics include causation, correlates, consequences, co-morbidity,
treatment/prevention, etc.

You will also receive mail directed to this list's superlist
psychiatry-superlist.

						kind regards,

						todd
| Todd I. Stark                           stark at dwovax.enet.dec.com           |
| Digital Equipment Corporation	                     (215) 542-3573           |
| Philadelphia, Pa. 19152   USA                                               |