MICHAEL SHIPLEY

markmano at bcvms.bc.edu markmano at bcvms.bc.edu
Wed May 18 10:08:05 EST 1994

MICHAEL SHIPLEY!  You have contacted us about octopamine and dopamine receptors
and we have attempted to send you a response.  Have you received a response?
If we can establish reliable and validated communication it makes sense to me
to continue.  I think you are in OKLAHOMA.  Please respond e-mail to
TEETER at BCCHEM.BC.EDU	She and I work together in this area.  I am
DURAND.CURTISS at BEDFORD.VA.GOV.  You can respond to my e-mail address also, but
I seem to have more trouble with communications than TEETER does.  And the VA
does not seem to connect with bitnet.  Only internet.