Birth Control Pills

NICHOLLS PHILIP A pn8886 at thor.albany.edu
Wed May 18 19:37:12 EST 1994

I have been reading a book by Geschwind and Galaburda on the effect of
testosterone and other sex homones on the development of the brain.
This got me to wondering about my daughter, who is mildly autistic.
My wife become pregnant while taking birth control pills because there
was an interaction between the pill and another medication she was
taking.

Has there been a study of the frequency of neurological disorders in
that 2% of women who do become pregnant while on the pill?

--
Philip Nicholls                   "To ask a question,
Department of Anthropology         you must first know
pn8886 at thor.albany.edu