researches in acupuncture

Kevin Clancy PhD clancy at DRUID.HSC.COLORADO.EDU
Thu May 19 12:48:21 EST 1994

Could someone please post any recent introductary articles or texts on
actupuncture and studies on its uses.
Thanks
Kevin Clancy

Eleanor Roosevelt Institute for Cancer Research
1899 Gaylord St.,
Denver, Colorado
phone: (303) 333 4515