Medical Survey

DBM2360 dbm2360 at aol.com
Mon May 23 19:29:01 EST 1994

Please excuse this intrusion into your profession forum, but you are
the experts I am looking for to answer a few questions.  I have made
every attempt to locate experts in your field elsewhere on the Net
with no success.

So would you please answer the following questions?

1. What are the steps you would take prior to diagnosing a patient as
having migraine?

2. How do you determine a migraine from other types of headaches?

3.  Can you tell the difference between a cluster headache and a
Migraine?

4. Would you treat a first time MILD migraine sufferer with Imitrex?

5. When would you use Imitrex over a relatively mild drug such as
Valium?

6. Would you ever treat a patient with Imitrex (or any drug) without
first reviewing the patients medical chart?

2. Would you ever treat a patient with Imitrex (or any drug) without
the patient first filling out Patient History Form?

3. Would you ever treat a patient with any type of drug known to have
side effects without warning the patient of these side effects?

You may respond directly to my email address so no one has to drudge
through the replies.

Jerry_Greenberg at pop.com (preferred email address)
or...
DBM2360 at aol.com

With all sincerity, I thank you very much,

Jerry Greenberg