Selected papers on LTP/D

Hideyuki Cateau cateau at phys.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu May 26 03:01:40 EST 1994

Hello, Netters:

  I am looking for a book assembling reprints of many established works on
LTP/LTD(especially on hippocampus).  If anyone out there know such a book,
would you please tell it to me?  I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

--
Hideyuki Cateau:Laboratory for Neural Networks, Institute of Physical and
Chemical Science Research (RIKEN),2-1 Hirosawa, Wako-shi,Saitama, 351-01 Japan
E-mail: cateau at murasaki.riken.go.jp