Physics of the Brain...

Pablo Varona VARONA at iic.uam.es
Fri May 27 08:44:32 EST 1994

    This book is not exactly what you are looking for, but I think
it may interest you:

          "Theoretical Mechanics of Biological Neural Networks"
                   MacGregor R.J.
                   Academic Press, 1993.

    Please, let me know if you find something else related to the
physics of the brain.

                           Pablo Varona
                           IIC, Modulo C-XVI, P. 4
                           Universidad Autonoma de Madrid