need info on genetics and human behaviour

BIODATA LTDA. biodata at lascar.puc.cl
Fri May 27 10:56:08 EST 1994

Hi!
I am not sure if this is the place to post this question,  but I urgently
need information of recent articles and books on how the genetic information
affects human moral behaviour.

I am most interested in the biological aspests:  physiology and genetics
that affect behaviour.

In philosophy this is known as "biological naturalism" or "ethical
naturalism".  I would appreciate any suggestions on whom I can contact or
which articles or books to refer to.

Thank you very much,
Pilar Ducci

e-mail: biodata at lascar.puc.cl