Q: Information about Human extracellular setup

Etienne Pralong epralong at iphysiol.unil.ch
Thu Nov 3 09:28:13 EST 1994

Hello,

I am planning to buy an extracellular setup for single or multiple units
recording in human.  My last 2 choices are for the signal amplification are

an ISO-DAM 8 preamplifier + CyberAmp

a Bio-AMP probe + PWR2  power supply + CyberAmp

Does somebody have some experience with these  instruments. Especially the
second setup ? I have to say that I am a great fan of Axoclamp hardware
(not the soft) so I am biased for the second setup which is approved for human
testing.

Any suggestion for a better preamplifier, a better combination ?

Could please email your responses.

Thanks,

Etienne Pralong                                 epralong at iphysiol.unil.ch
Institut de Physiologie