Looking for good intro neuro text

Brad Wyble bradw at cs.brandeis.edu
Tue Nov 8 16:20:32 EST 1994

ST401492 at BROWNVM.BROWN.EDU writes:

>On a somewhat related subject -- could someone suggest a cognitive
>neuropsycholgy or cognitive neuroscience text? I've already looked at
>Cognitive Neuropsychology by McCarthy and Warrington.

An impresive book that I'm currently working through is:
	Large Scale Neuronal Theories of the Brain (Koch and Davis,
editors) by MIT press

it's a collection of aritcles on a variety of cognitive functions with
a heavy neurological slant.  Contributors include Anderson, Barlow,
Chelazzi, Churchland (Pat), Crick, Damasio (both), Davis, Desimone,
Hurlbert, Koch, Llinas, Miller, Mumford, Olshausen, Poggio, Posner,
Ramachandran, Ribary, Rothbart, Sejnowskim Singer, Stevens, Ullman,
and David Van Essen.

						-Brad Wyble
						Brandeis U