discussion on the neuroscience news group

Thomas Chimento chimento at ursa.arc.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 9 19:19:08 EST 1994

In article <anonymous.24.783980206 at med.umich.edu>, anonymous at med.umich.edu (Paul Cook, Phys res) writes:
|> don't any of you guys have access to MEDLINE or another
|> library/journal database?  All the questions i have seen
|> thus far can be addressed in text books or by sitting in
|> the LIBRARY for an afternoon and LOOKING for information
|> instead of begging it off the net.
|>
|> Flame me if you will.  One might believe the predictions
|> that surfing the net would result in surfer-mentality
|> -neuroscience.
|>
|> yeck!

Hear, Hear!! You would think the readers of the group are junior
highschoolers in a one room school house the way they ask for references.
Dont come to the net asking for references until youve done a thourough
search either in the library by hand or using the computer data bases.
Thomas

*Thomas C. Chimento Ph.D.  Internet: chimento at neuron.arc.nasa.gov  *
*NASA, Ames                   Phone: 415-604-0376 (and Voice Mail) *
*Biocomputation Center          Fax: 415-604-3954                  *
*MS 239-11                                                         *
*Moffett Field, CA  94035-1000                                     *