how to get on neuro- list...

The Queen swallow at
Wed Nov 9 23:02:21 EST 1994

I know this has probably been asked many times before, but I have not
seen it yet... so... could somebody give me instructions on how to get
put on the neuroscience mailing list?  What is the address?

I'm not a straight person, but I play one on TV...    I know what boys like,
swallow at                                    I know what guys want,
swallow at                            I know what boys like...
                        -jonnyk                            Boys like me.