presynaptic inhibition

LIN,ROBERTO,MR B2BT000 at MUSICB.MCGILL.CA
Fri Nov 11 15:02:46 EST 1994

  hallo fellows
    I would like to know more about presynaptic inhibitions. If possible
    I would like to know where I could find specific informations on
    spinal cord (presynaptic inhibition especially). I found some
    articles related to it by ECCLES and Krenjic and it is not enough.
    So, if you could help me out i will appreciate it alot.
    By the way, I am a student at McGill University doing a term paper.
    Anything you know, please e-mail me as soon as possible.
     Thank you for your time and effort.