EEG and human orgasm

Museum fuer Zukunft MfZ at contrib.de
Fri Nov 11 16:55:00 EST 1994

I am an "artist" working in the grey zone between art and science and a
member of an interdisplinary group called Botschaft in Berlin, FRG.
I hope that I don´t break the rules of conversation here when I try to
test the permeability of the frontiers between the "two cultures".
My current project is partly related to the question of the biophysical
"representation" of emotions. I suspect that one of the strongest
emotions, which also leads a problematic discourse, is the sexual arousal.
The measurability and comparability of it leads to the question of the
possibility of technical enhancement and reproduction of sexual arousal,
which is also a ethic question.
I try to find literature which report experiments in which the brainwaves
during human orgasms are recorded with an EEG-meter.
I really appreciate every serious hint on this seeking.
Please feel free to criticize or pose questions.

thanks,

pit (MfZ at contrib.de)

---
Pit Schultz