CT/MRI Scans of Head Complex

A.R.LAWSON ea932783 at xdm009.ccc.cranfield.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 12:01:03 EST 1994

Hello Neuro Netters,
	I was wandering whether anyone could provide me with some assistance. I am currently developing a finite element model of the head complex and I require anatomical data points to create the model. Is there anyone who could supply me with CT/MRI scans of the head complex. These will be digitised to obtain the data points that I require. This approach is to adopted so that various levels of simplification can be assumed from the scans.
	This is for my doctoral project and I require.

	1. A common reference axis between slices(scans)
	2. Displayed with a specified scale.
	3. Have spacings of approximately 5mm.
	4. Be coronal preferably (however all three planes would be much better)

	I have been in search of this information for some considerable time and it is holding up my project. It therefor may be possible that my university would cover any associated costs that is involved in collecting this information.

Contact me, and we can discuss the details.

Thanks in advance, TONY

Email: A.R.Lawson at cranfield.ac.uk