LISTSERV Mailing List which discusses G-Proteins?

John Watson ajwatson at
Fri Nov 18 14:26:01 EST 1994

In article <ladic.326.005E8051 at>, ladic at (Lance Ladic)
> Does anyone know of a mailing list which discusses G-proteins?
> Searching a LISTSERV database, about the closest thing I could find was
> MOLBIO-L, a molecular biology mailing list.
> Can anyone give me any pointers?

There is a mailing list, which will soon be a bona fide BIONET USENET
newsgroup, that discusses G-protein linked receptors (and G-proteins, too).

To subscibe, email to "biosci-server at"

with the following as the text:    subscribe 7tms_r

Include your email address on the same line.

The newsgroup will be formed under bionet.molbiol.proteins (if I remember