A Struggling Student

Heath Wilder heathw at cortex.physiol.su.oz.au
Sun Nov 20 18:39:42 EST 1994

In <Pine.3.89.9411170122.A63841-0100000 at freenet3.freenet.ufl.edu> afn08460 at FREENET.UFL.EDU ("Brian A. Hollander") writes:

>On 17 Nov 1994, jeffrey myron jr thompson wrote:

>> I was wondering if someone could e-mail me some information on
>> neurosurgery (i.e. years in college, starting salaries, etc.) because I've
>> been considering entering this particular field of medicine, I just
>> haven't really gotten any information from any actual neurosurgeons.  Help
>> me, please.
>>

>Jazz great Louie Armstrong said when asked to explain Jazz, "Lady, if ya
>gotta ask, you can't be told." I think this applies here.
>BAH

Dear Jeff,
	Because I thought the last responce to your letter was really pissy
(although I love Jazz) I'll respond by telling you to write to the various
Medical faculties in a few places that you'd like to study.  These guys are
usually more'n happy to post you out information in the form of booklets and
the like, but are less than keen on Emailing you the info 'cause the've already
written it once and don't want to do it again.  Also it's an admin topic and
it's rare that people read mail about admin.

	Ciao
  the Heathmeister